Net Neutrality. What good is a free operating system without a network?

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Wed May 10 11:11:01 EDT 2006

 > I see ... and you intend to enforce this on Chinese ISPs how?

   Obviously it can't be done.  But that Chinese telecomm company isn't
running copper to my house.

   What can be done, again, is to make US ISPs function as neutral common
carriers.  That's relatively easy to do -- it just takes some political will.

 Regards,
 .
 Randy

--
If computers have made me more productive, how come I'm not working less?
Who's getting the profits from my increased productivity?!