Replacement for Yahoo Domains

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Thu May 11 11:28:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

My domain kentsjohnson.com is currently hosted by Yahoo Small Business
Domains. They don't host the actual web site, they just register the
domain and maintain the DNS entry. Web site access and email are both
redirected to my ISP account which hosts the actual site and mail
servers that I use. For this service I pay $35 / year.

When it works, this is fine. Unfortunately the email forwarding is
unreliable. Currently mail to kent at kentsjohnson.com is bouncing with a
delivery failure notice.

Can anyone recommend an inexpensive, reliable replacement for this
service? I don't need or want to pay for site hosting, I just need the
DNS registration and forwarding.

Thanks,
Kent