Chris Schmidt speaks at Where 2.0

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Fri May 12 09:21:01 EDT 2006

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 09:09:31AM -0400, Ted Roche wrote:
> On his home page [1], Chris Schmidt announces, "I'm going to be
> giving a lightning talk called 'Geolocation with GSM Cells' at
> O'Reilly's Where 2.0 [2] conference, on June 14th, 2006."

Yep. I'd advise people to go, then I realized that they're charging
$1200 a head for entrance. I wouldn't ever insist that people actually
pay that much to see a 5 minute lightning talk, although I do think
it'll be a really great conference all in all.

So, if you're in the geo field, and your boss will pay for it, go to
this conference! :)

> Congratulations!

Thanks!

No www! http://crschmidt.net/ :)