Does anybody want some free office furniture?

Brian gnhlug at karas.net
Wed May 17 10:56:01 EDT 2006

I've got an odd collection of leftovers that I want out of our office ASAP.
A couple of fake-cherry finish desks (that are actually pretty decent), some
generic computer desks of mediocre quality (hey, I'm being honest here).  A
4-post rack or two, some misc tables.  No chairs though.

It's in Maynard, MA.  You come get.  I don't have pictures handy, but could
maybe send a camera phone pic to anyone interested.