Liquid Cooling

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Tue May 30 19:27:01 EDT 2006

On 5/30/06, Sean <tech.junk at verizon.net> wrote:
> I actually figured there would have been a few people here who would be
> using liquid cooling, but no responses.

  For whatever reason, the members of this group appear to tend
towards a pragmatic bent, and/or are IT professionals.  Liquid cooling
is generally not cost-effective (it gives you a comparatively small
performance gain, for a high cost and risk).  It's major application
seems to be so people can indulge in games of one-up-manship.  Nothing
wrong with that, but you don't see it much in a business environment.

-- Ben