Wonderful world of new dists..

Thomas Charron twaffle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 22:02:26 EST 2006

  Ok, once again, I'm annopyed by a dist.  Highly annoyed.

  emerge kde-meta isn't working for shit.  It gets to kopete, which INSISTS
on also emerging qt3, which is fine by me, BUT..  kdelibs is linked against
fugging qt4, and when kopete tries to emerge, it dies saying it can't run
against qt3 when kdelibs is against qt4.

  Did I mention it's times like these when I hate Linux?

  So which guru is going to tell me which flavor magical pixie dust to
sprinkle where, whilst I waste my time trying to find the solution myself.

  Thomas