Debian experiences

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 14:42:48 EST 2006

On 11/6/06, Paul Lussier <p.lussier at comcast.net> wrote:
>>  My workaround is to work on 5-year old hardware that I don't feel
>> like upgrading
>
> Heh, another who believes in life on the Decaying Edge of Technology :)

  I'm not adverse to that myself, but when I've got newer technology
available, I'd like to be able to use it, rather than just letting it
sit around until it becomes trailing edge, too.  ;-)

  As it is, I'd probably still be using my Athlon 1200 if the
motherboard hadn't died of capacitor plague.  And it's tough to find
good, old motherboards, so I effectively lost a whole working system
that way.  :-(

-- Ben