Remote desktop (VNC) question

Justin McIver strange179 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 14:42:08 EST 2006

Hi all,
I'm hoping someone can help me with a bit of an annoying problem I've had
with KRFB, KRDC, and VNC.  I have a PC at home running Debian and KDE.  This
system has two monitors and a separate desktop for each monitor (not
xinerama).  I have no problem connecting to and viewing the desktop on the
primary monitor but I can't get connected to the second desktop.  I'm not
even sure what the correct notation for connecting to the second desktop
would be.  I can use either ultraVNC on windows or KRDC from linux to
connect to the machine.  Again, hoping for some help.

Thanks,
Justin