Tivo vs MythTV (was: *pout* HDTV No Recordee....)

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Wed Nov 8 08:48:46 EST 2006

If you want the best how-to for MythTV for just getting a box up and
working then this is it:

http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php

I used it the two times I set up a myth box and it was great.

But having a Tivo that "just works" and as somebody that loves the
suggestions feature (something MythTV didn't have at the time, and
I'm not sure if it does now) I stopped using  MythTV. That and I had
stability problems. But this was 2-3 years ago.