Itty bitty MB/Processor..

brk gnhlug at karas.net
Thu Nov 9 14:35:28 EST 2006

I don't know any place local, but I've bought a lot of stuff from
Logic Supply, http://www.logicsupply.com/, they're based in VT, so
even the ground shipping to NH is next-day.

In fact, I just ordered 2 replacement power supplies for the
following case:
http://www.logicsupply.com/product_info.php/cPath/23_62/products_id/
367   from them this morning (blown power supplies were the result of
a faulty PCI riser card).