pdf concatenation?

Tom Buskey tom at buskey.name
Mon Nov 20 17:23:26 EST 2006

On 11/20/06, Mark Komarinski <mkomarinski at wayga.org> wrote:
> Try pdftk.  I did it once a few months ago to do the same thing, but it
> was two 1-page PDFs I wanted to turn into one PDF.

What he said.  We have a scanner to PDF to fileserver here so I scan
lots of stuff.
Here's pdftk -h output:

DESCRIPTION
       If  PDF  is  electronic paper, then pdftk is an electronic
       staple-remover, hole-punch,  binder,  secret-decoder-ring,
       and  X-Ray-glasses.   Pdftk  is  a  simple  tool for doing
       everyday things with PDF documents.  Use it to:

       * Merge PDF Documents
       * Split PDF Pages into a New Document
       * Decrypt Input as Necessary (Password Required)
       * Encrypt Output as Desired
       * Fill PDF Forms with FDF Data and/or Flatten Forms
       * Apply a Background Watermark
       * Report PDF Metrics such as Metadata and Bookmarks
       * Update PDF Metadata
       * Attach Files to PDF Pages or the PDF Document
       * Unpack PDF Attachments
       * Burst a PDF Document into Single Pages
       * Uncompress and Re-Compress Page Streams
       * Repair Corrupted PDF (Where Possible)

If you have PDFTeX installed, http://www.warwick.ac.uk/go/pdfjam is useful too.