No subject

Sat Oct 14 20:46:50 EDT 2006

probably shouldn't be visited.  From a "freedom of choice"
perspective, I fully believe that I should at least *have* the choice.

If I were an IWT customer, I'd probably switch.  Of course, it would
also depend upon how good their service was, and whether or not they
had previously pissed me off.  As I've stated, I've never visited the
RIAA website before, nor am I likely to in the future, so, this one
move might not provoke me to switch my ISP.  However, if they kept
the practice up and did something like ban some of the hacker sites
because *they* deemed them *potentially* dangerous, then I'd be outta
there!

Note:	I'm arguing for the sake of arguing here.  I don't like the
	practice, but I'm not directly affected by it, so I don't
	really care what IWT does :)
--

Seeya,
Paul