No subject

Sat Oct 14 20:46:50 EDT 2006

# Performance. Postfix is up to three times as fast as its nearest
competitor. A desktop PC running Postfix can receive and deliver a
million different messages per day. Postfix uses web server tricks to
reduce process creation overhead and uses other tricks to reduce file
system overhead, without compromising reliability.

So I assumed I was doing something wrong!

PS - thanks for posting the message from my work address! I use
evolution at work to read mail from 2 accounts, so sometimes I forget to
set the correct from address....