No subject

Sat Oct 14 20:46:50 EDT 2006

collaborative communication.  I'm now up with an RSS reader!!
(We did several test installs, with Ted tutoring us through.
Thanks, Ted.)

The new and/or temporary venue, the Hopkinton Public Library,
is SUPERB.  A giant room, high-speed Internet, a pull-down
screen, great views.  It's a little farther than NHTI (for
anyone coming from the south -- or quite a bit farther for
anyone coming from the east) so no one is declaring it to be
a new permanent place, but it's a great place.

-Bill