ReiserFS creator arrested over missing woman

Bayard Coolidge n1ho at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 12:31:01 EDT 2006

Yes, and to clarify my earlier posting, I fully subscribe to the
innocent-until-proven-guilty premise.

Unfortunately, it does, in all probability, mean that Hans will be very
preoccupied with all this for some time to come. As pointed out in other
fora, this means that progress on the Reiser4 filesystem, as well as
support for earlier work, will be somewhat jeopardized. Hopefully, someone
will be able to temporarily assume responsibility for support, at least.
This issue was the reason for my flippant-appearing comment about
switching to ext3 or ext4, and was not intended to denigrate Hans or
his situation at the moment.

It's a sad situation all the way around, and for now, all we can do is
speculate on the facts of the case. I just hope that the kids are being
well taken care of by familiar family members.

Bayard

Bill Sconce <sconce at in-spec-inc.com> wrote: On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:13:17 -0400
"Kjel Anderson"  wrote:

> I'd like to add that whole innocent until proven guilty thing.
>
> Kjel

Second that.
If we think WE have troubles...

   http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_256204954.html