[GNHLUG] Happy birthday, GNHLUG!

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 23:45:17 EDT 2006

  It has been pointed out that GNHLUG turned 12 today.  The first ever
GNHLUG meeting took place on this day (19 Oct) in 1994, in Nashua:

http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/FirstAnnouncement

  Happy birthday, GNHLUG.  To everyone who has contributed in the
past, or does so today: Thank you!  While we have our ups and downs,
and we wax and wane, this is a great group.  Here's to another twelve
years of Linux in New Hampshire!

  Thanks also to Heather for announcing this at tonight's Nashua
meeting (how appropriate), and (more importantly) for bringing the
cake!  :-)

  Clear skies, everyone!

-- Ben