DST changes in 2007

Neil Joseph Schelly neil.schelly at oasis-open.org
Fri Oct 20 07:40:24 EDT 2006

On Friday 20 October 2006 07:33 am, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:02:30 -0400 Jon maddog Hall <maddog at li.org> wrote:
> >
> > Unfortunately the ROM in my Casio watch will be harder to update.
>
> I just bought an atomic watch :-)

My reasonably new Casio is an atomic watch too, but doesn't the radio
broadcast just broadcast UTC time?  My watch automatically corrects for the
timezone I'm in, as I configured it and I have a choice to enable DST or not.
I guess we'll see just how smart it is next March, but I was figuring that
the atomic watch "feature" just became less of one.

--
Regards,
Neil Schelly

W: 978-667-5115 x213
M: 508-410-4776

Systems Administrator
OASIS Open http://www.oasis-open.org
"Advancing E-Business Standards Since 1993"