Apache2 troubleshooting

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Wed Oct 25 09:48:36 EDT 2006

"Kjel Anderson" <kjel.anderson at gmail.com> writes:

> Sorry for being repetitive. I do appreciate all of the help.

That's not what I meant.  My point was that the line logged at 17:01
and at 17:06 are the same.  Your message implied that you thought they
were telling you different things.  I was pointing out that they're
not, they re telling you exactly the same thing, which is, Apache is
restarting multiple times in a very narrow time span.

This needs investigation.  Increase the logging level of apache to a
higher verbosity, and perhaps put some logging into your PHP script as
well.  There's nothing like a few well placed print statements :)

--
Seeya,
Paul