Windows look and introductory distros Re: Copy of Kubuntu/Ubuntu?

mike shlitz mshlitz at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 23:24:55 EDT 2006

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the info re: PCLinuxOS, and SimplyMepis...

I'll be looking at those myself, since I am always
"tinkering" with new "flavors" for fun.

Thanks again! to Kevin Clark and Ben Scott for
volunteering to drop off some discs in timely fashion
for Bruce Bateman.  Hopefully he'll join us soon on
this forum  and ask a lot of questions.

Mike

http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=PCLinuxOS