Nudder spam blocking question :-(

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Wed Sep 6 14:51:00 EDT 2006

Message from abc at def.com is below. My friend, let's call him Bob (cuz
that's really his name) tried to send me mail and his mail to me was
rejected as spam by the comcast server he tried to send it through. The
comcast server is the correct server for him to be using. This is a new
thing for me. I've never heard of an ISP rejecting mail as spam from a
sender before, only filtering received mail. Also, by reading some of the
stuff on comcast's (no wait spamcop's) website, they seem to have
redefined spam as being Unsolicited Bulk Mail instead of Unsolicited
Commercial Email.

Anyone have experience dealing with designating *outgoing* mail as spam?

Hmmmm.  Looks like messages to frambors are getting blocked by comcast
spam filtering.  I'll resend from a different account, but I thought you'd
like to know.