Looking for a recommendation for a recommendation.

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Wed Sep 13 11:35:00 EDT 2006

People ask a question for who's a good plumber and and lots of answers
come back. Then someone asks for a good Italian restaraunt. Lots of
interface for easily storing lists of recommendations for a variety of
different things. Something better than text sould be nice.

Anyone know anything? (I expect to do better since I failed miserably at
getting my last sendmail problem fixed.)

;-)

TIA

steveo at syslang.net