SWAPON, DUDE!

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Tue Sep 26 20:03:01 EDT 2006

 > but noticing that Kjel mentioned it was a desktop machine, some of those
 > (particularly the older ones) max out at 2 GB, so you can't "add more RAM"
 > without "adding another motherboard".

   (LOL)  Tomorrow the UPS guy will drop off a new laptop tomorrow and I will
quickly max it out for RAM -- at 2 GB.

   But that should do fine -- at least until the next KDE or OpenOffice
upgrade. :-)

 Regards,
 .
 Randy

--
"The administration used Pat. They tried to attach themselves to his virtue
and then they wiped their feet with him." -- Mary Tillman, mother of NFL star