Video editing in lInux

Kjel Anderson kjel.anderson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 11:14:01 EDT 2006

This actually gets to the heart of the problem: tons of tools, no
information about which is the right tool for the job. I'm hoping that
someone has actually done something similar. I spent 2 - 3 hours last night
reading the man pages on mencoder and trying to get Kino to work. I'd love
to find someone who had actually succeeded at this so I can get an idea of a
rational tool chain for this sort of video editing.

Thanks,

Kjel