Hardware for sale

Neil Joseph Schelly neil at jenandneil.com
Mon Apr 2 12:37:48 EDT 2007

If anyone's interested in some fun hardware that my company is selling, please
let me know:

Sun Ultra Enterprise 3000 - $700
http://www.oasis-open.org/home/sunservers/sun_ue3000.html

Sun Enterprise 450 - $500
http://www.oasis-open.org/home/sunservers/sun_e450.html

The prices are ballpark what I think they're worth after finding similar
models on eBay and subtracting a lot, but they are flexible.  Both can run
Linux as that's what I used to shred the hard drives.  Both are *very* heavy,
especially the Enterprise 450.  They are on wheels, but I can only barely
lift them myself and they are best suited to a local delivery for those
reasons.

Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested.
-N