I have no words to describe this...

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Wed Apr 4 11:14:00 EDT 2007

jsf <jfreeman at gmail.com> writes:

> There was a piece on MarketPlace morning report on NPR about
> NerdCore... Rapping Geeks.. apparently, on the left coast it's been
> all the rage since, like, 2001!
>
> I guess we're late to the party!

We've been "late to the party" with just about every new fad/rage
since I was a kid.  And you know, by the time it gets here I always
say, "Ahm, yeah, that's kinda dumb, no thanks."

Occasionally whatever it is seems funny for about a day, but by the
time it gets to be "all the rage" here, it's become more annoying than
anything else.  Maybe we East Coasters are missing the "all the rage"
gene :)
--
Seeya,
Paul