[pdbk] Re: Reliable Upscale Palm machine??

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 16:10:45 EDT 2007

"Ben Scott" <dragonhawk at gmail.com> writes:

> On 4/6/07, Steven W. Orr <steveo at syslang.net> wrote:
>> * Can you tell me the difference between E2 and T2?

Go to palm.com and look at the specs...

The specs at palm.com say yes.

>   The TX has 802.11 Wi-Fi, which is nice, but I doubt I'd actually use
> it very often, so I don't think it's worth $100 more to me.

I find that having a device with which I can surf the web in remote
places is convenient for catching up on things like /. and misc. blogs
I occassionally read.  I use my Treo600 to read /. on the T in the
morning all the time.  Unfortunately, the devices with 802.11 wouldn't
work form me since there are not wifi spots on the train or subway,
but GPRS works well in these situations.

--
Seeya,
Paul