SPDIF support

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Sat Apr 7 10:30:44 EDT 2007

On Fri, 6 Apr 2007 15:58:13 -0400
Bill McGonigle <bill at bfccomputing.com> wrote:

> I have them hooked up over heavy gauge analog cable

"Analog cable"?

Er, this would be, like...   "wire"?     :)

and_water_has_to_come_in_plastic'ly yrs,

-Bill

Kidding.  Sort of.  It is SO hard to de-program ourselves from
marketing tripe.  F'rinstance, there's nothing wrong with Monster,
which except for hype is no better or worse than ... "wire".

But digital connections to SPEAKERS?  Good grief.

Bill M is right on.