Enabling the use of system() function in php on RHEL 4

Dan Coutu coutu at snowy-owl.com
Thu Apr 26 12:46:27 EDT 2007

Sorry, forgot to mention that safe_mode is set to Off. So that's not the
problem. I'm guessing there's some little known configuration
file/setting hiding someplace that I need to tweak. I distinctly recall
being asked when installing PHP if I wanted to enable the use of
functions like exec(), system(), and friends and I said no (accepted the
default.)

Dan