I've got to get organized.

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Mon Aug 13 09:17:50 EDT 2007

A great line from "The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming!" was
when Fendall Hawkins (played by Paul Ford) was yelling "We've GOT to get
ORGANized!".

My situation at work is that I have a linux box on my desk with a window
open onto a Windoze terminal server so I have access to outlook. The issue
of my organizational abilities is becoming somewhat of a professional
issue that my ADHD mind has long resisted. I was told that outlook is more
than email and that it's a crackerjack tool for organizing as well. I
don't run windose at home at all but they did give me a laptop to be able
to connect into.

So after that prep work, what do people use to keep organized under linux?

steveo at syslang.net