Facebook group

Joseph Guarino jguarino at evolutionaryit.com
Mon Aug 13 10:43:52 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

  The NPR analysis was completely hilarious and really on target.
LinkedIN is the place to be on the professional side of things and I
highly recommend it.  I wish the spent more time listening to the needs
and wants of the user base but I think they are getting better - slowly.

  As an open networker I would be happy to have any of my fellow FOSS
friends add me or just get in touch.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/evolutionaryit

> [NPR study on class-ism in Networking said Facebook was for recent
> college grads and college students;
> MySpace is for musicians and
> highschool students.
> Elsewhere, Club Penguin is restricted to
> under-18's, and
> LiveJournal is largely SciFi/Goth/other alternatives.]
LOL!!!

Thanks and have a good one,
Joseph Guarino
www.evolutionaryit.com