I've got to get organized.

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 22:45:24 EDT 2007

> I like the little Moleskine notebooks which have an elastic to keep
> closed.  As Ted says, there are many advantages to having something at
> hand for taking notes and recording thoughts on paper.

Moleskines or any other leather-bound, archival acid-free paper
notebooks are great for notes or sketches I'm going to keep forever.
There's always a reporters-flip smallest moleskin in my vest if my
formal notebook (either Dayrunner type for business or large archival
for fun) isn't with me. But for day/week/month calendars that I'm
going to file and maybe never look at again, sewn signatures isn't
what I want. YMMV.

Thanks to the 43F Wiki's "Pens that work with Moleskines" pages, I
found the Lamy Safari, a fountain pen with very smooth extra-fine nib
that works well on smaller pages of nice paper, like Moleskines or
"Classic" or "Junior" notebooks. I'm glad my office stocks good
quality paper in the printers. [See other post in thread for how I
print my own diary pages.]

--
Bill
n1vux at arrl.net bill.n1vux at gmail.com