Local (central NH) source for UPS battery harness cables and lugs?

Alex Hewitt hewitt_tech at comcast.net
Sat Aug 25 14:28:32 EDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-08-25 at 12:23 -0400, Drew Van Zandt wrote:
> ESS is now off the Candia Road exit on 101... exit 6?  Right off the
> exit, less than a mile on your left.

It's not a 101 exit. It's 93 south at that point. But it is exit 6 and
since Ted would be coming from the north he would take the exit, proceed
to the second traffic light and then turn left onto Candia road. It
would then be on the left almost directly across from the Industrial
Drive entrance (yet another traffic light).

-Alex