Ignorant writing [was: MonadLUG November 8th, 2007 ]

David J Berube djberube at berubeconsulting.com
Tue Dec 11 09:32:55 EST 2007

Seems to me like the PC revolution started with FOSS; Microsoft coopted
it for a while; and now we're back to where we should have been all
along. I don't think it's logical to say "neocommunists" have been
"undermining" or "fundamentally changing" anything - we had open
source/FOSS, Microsoft took it away from some for a while, and now it's
back. Brief aberration; unfortunate, but we survived.

Take it easy,

David Berube
Berube Consulting
djberube at berubeconsulting.com