Ignorant writing

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Tue Dec 11 13:19:32 EST 2007

Ben "Heckle Me" Scott wrote:

> Ultimately, economics comes down to a practical
> application of the Law of Conversation of Energy, and you don't ever
> escape that.  Ever.

And we who are trying to stay on the sidelines of this "conversation"
just can't resist that bait...

The Law on Conversation of Energy

"No matter what the topic is, a LUG conversation will lead to a
disagreement over the definition of the terms of the conversation,
inevitably leading to an increase in entropy and ultimately speeding us
towards the heat death of the universe."

--
deT "dyslectics of the world untie!" echoR
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC