What are people using to snipe ebay under linux these days?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Fri Dec 14 18:16:53 EST 2007

On Thu, December 13, 2007 11:04 pm, Steven W. Orr said:
> I used to use something great called bidwatcher but it hasn't been
> maintained in a few years now. I don't need anything fancy, but it seems
> like you don't have a chance to get a deal unless you have help.
>
> Anyone?

Last time I wanted something on eBay, a couple years ago, I used
jbidwatcher.  The latest release of jbidwatcher was on Aug 11, 2007.

    http://www.jbidwatcher.com/

IM: jabr at jabber.blu.org / abreauj at AIM / abreauj at Yahoo / zusa_it_mgr at Skype
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9

believed to be clean.