Eee PC hands on?

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Tue Dec 18 20:40:06 EST 2007

On Dec 18, 2007, at 06:45, Kent Johnson wrote:

> And I was worried about the Eee PC being small! This review has a
> picture of an n810 on top of an Eee PC, it makes the Eee PC look big!

Yeah, they both have the same screen resolution (800x480), though, so
I'll go with the higher density myself, but my requirements call for
pocketability - anybody looking at an EeePC obviously has different
requirements.   I think the n810 is more featureful too (unless
screen size is a key feature, of course).  I think one is meant to be
used in front of the face and the other at arm's length, so it's
probably a wash in terms of angular density.

It's so cool to be arguing this year about which linux UMPC is the
best. :)

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/