Eee PC hands on?

Jeff Macdonald macfisherman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 22:50:11 EST 2007

On Dec 17, 2007 3:11 PM, Kent Johnson <kent37 at tds.net> wrote:
> I am thinking of this for a few specific jobs:
> - for my daughter to use while for web surfing and writing away from her
> desktop.

I find myself doing Ctl - in order to get text to fit the screen
reasonably. Google reader is bearable on it. I haven't tried the
mobile versions of popular web sites yet.

> - for me and my daughters to use next summer for web surfing and email
> when I take a trip abroad.

It can handle that. Over the holiday's I'm going to move MoneyDance
and other personal things to it and see if it's bearable.

--
Jeff Macdonald
Ayer, MA