Phone Hands free

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 10:35:18 EST 2007

On Dec 20, 2007 9:14 AM, Tom Buskey <tom at buskey.name> wrote:
>> ... original "Star Trek", looking at Uhura's ear piece, ...
>
> I use a wired earpiece in the car so I can keep my hands on the wheel when I
> drive.

  Me too.  My current phone doesn't have BT, or I'd probably have
gotten one myself.  As you say, a true geek doesn't care.  I've
already got a PDA, a cell phone, and a Leatherman on my belt.  (At
least I can say I've never worn Spock ears.)  What amazes me is that
the mundanes are doing it, too.

On Dec 19, 2007 4:52 PM, Bill McGonigle <bill at bfccomputing.com> wrote:
> ... really important people have staff instead of earpieces.

  You're confusing "important" with "wealthy".  ;-)

-- Ben