BT Drones (was: Eee PC hands on?)

Bob King bob.king.1138 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:10:50 EST 2007

On Dec 19, 2007 10:12 PM, Paul Lussier <p.lussier at comcast.net> wrote:

> The BT earpiece droids do it
> because they think it's cool to show off that they have a phone that
> costs way too much, and has more features than they can possibly ever
> figure out how to use.

 I don't know about that... I just got a nice little enV phone for free
(with 2 yr contract) that has stereo bluetooth with music player that is
pretty sweet. The phones, like the headsets, have come down quite a bit
unless you really want a UMPC level smartphone. The keyboard is pretty good
for texting, and the battery life is much improved.

Let's hope so, and let's hope they also figure out how to make it less
> dorky! :)

Dorky is in the eye of the beholder.

---

I wish my grass was emo, so it would cut itself.