Cell phone recommendations

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Fri Dec 21 08:01:31 EST 2007

> I'm thinking of upgrading my phone (currently with AT&T) and am thinking
> of buying a Linux phone (if I can).
>
> About the only extra feature I am looking for is BT. I don't want GPS
> and could care less for internet on the phone, since I won't use that
> anyway.

If the only extra feature you want is BT, why would you want a linux
phone over say a "normal" phone just running the software from the
phone manufacturer? Are you planning on hacking around with the phone
or adding apps?

> iPhone is not an option.

Why not? I haven't seen a hacked iPhone, but I have seen a hacked iPod
touch. Once you get the ability to drop to a shell and add apps it's a
very nice little device.

--
Travis Roy