Objections to JTC-1 Fast-Track Processing of the Ecma 376 Specification v. 0.1

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Sat Feb 3 22:16:40 EST 2007

"Greg Rundlett" <greg.rundlett at gmail.com> writes:

> example, look at the contraindications brought to light regarding how

Not to pick on Greg personally, but since he sent this to the list,
I'd like to use it as a reminder to PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE use a
spellchecker.  More importantly, before hitting that 'Send this
message now' button, proof-read your own e-mail.

It's one thing to have spelling mistakes in normal posts to the list
or to friends, but if you're sending an e-mail you expect to be taken
seriously, don't shoot yourself in the foot by having basic spelling
or grammar mistakes.

--
Seeya,
Paul