Saving editable PDF forms?

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Mon Feb 5 10:38:32 EST 2007

"Andrew W. Gaunt" <quantum at alcatel-lucent.com> writes:

> Why stop at spel checking? I insist on grammar checking to. ;-)
>
> All posts that are to be taken seriously must conform! We'll
> have no funny business here, I'm not joking around now.
> And no top posting! No using slang words or colloquial expressions.
> When speaking, please annunciate everything properly.
> Let us all do part, no matter how small or seemingly
> insignificant to maintain the Queen's English.

While I understand your point, and freely and gladly admit to using
the wrong form of the word (to vs. too), I also pointed out that it is
usually socially acceptable to have the occassional typo in an e-mail
to or among and between friends and forums such as GNLHUG.  My point
was that Greg was sending the equivalent of a business letter and he
had a blatant spelling error.

Would you hire someone who's cover letter or resume had spelling or
grammar mistakes in it?

While guilty as charged with respect to using the wrong form of the
word, it's hardly as important here as it would be in the context of
sending a business letter.  All I'm trying to do is point out that
just a few extra moments proof-reading before sending something this
important can prevent us from looking like ignorant buffoons who don't
know how to spell.

On the other hand, perhaps the number of people who don't wish to take
a few extra moments before sending a letter like this is so great that
the few of us who do won't be noticed...

--
Seeya,
Paul