CMS comparison [ was: Web software for a family web site? ]

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Thu Feb 8 11:06:43 EST 2007

Ted Roche <tedroche at tedroche.com> writes:

> Coincidentally, Guy Pardoe is doing a presentation on Joomla!, one of
> the top dozen contenders (along with Xaraya, that GNHLUG member
> Jonathan Linowes presented last year [1]) this very evening in
> Peterborough:

I would love a follow-up posting of this meeting.  I've been looking
at WordPress over the past week and playing around with it on my
laptop (If anyone has a Mac, and you want to play with LAMP stuff, get
MAMP!)  I've been fairly impressed so far, but also planned on looking
at Joomla! (with, imo, has a cooler name just because it sounds rather
silly :)

--
Seeya,
Paul