Monadlug notes: uniq and Joomla!, 8-Feb-2007

Ray Cote rgacote at AppropriateSolutions.com
Sat Feb 10 15:40:01 EST 2007

At 3:12 PM -0500 2/9/07, Paul Lussier wrote:
>Ted Roche <tedroche at tedroche.com> writes:
>
>>  Ray explained the function and then introduced an increasingly
>>  complex set of examples, one building on another to show how uniq
>>  could remove duplicate lines from a sorted file, display various
>>  counts of duplicates and so forth.
>
>It might be really neat to have these examples either posted to the
>list or on the wiki, or both :) Did Ray go into sorting them at all
>and dealing with uniq via sort -u ?

Ray will be sending the notes to Ted for posting (after correcting an
error or two).
Last month's presentation was on sort (which is what triggered my
offering to do uniq).
--Ray

--

Raymond Cote