Evolution sucks??

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Mon Feb 12 18:48:54 EST 2007

On Monday, Feb 12th 2007 at 16:06 -0500, quoth TARogue:

=>On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Jeffry Smith wrote:
=>
=>> Next question:  What's people's favorite e-mail systems?
=>>
=>Pine. Because I know all the commands.
=>
=>Except how to reply only to gnhlug, and not everyone else without
=>editing the "To: " and "Cc: " lines. Oh, wait ... that's the way the
=>list is configured. :-p

I just switched from pine to alpine. There is no new devel on pine. The
latest alpine-0.82 is to be considered 5.00-alpha of pine. Grab it,
subscribe to the alpine list and start reporting bugs. But overall, it's
not too bad :-)

steveo at syslang.net