ARTICLE - ESR gives up on Fedora

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Fri Feb 23 19:15:16 EST 2007

My translation: "I couldn't figure out a dependency so I went
deleting system packages without knowing or checking what the
consequences would be and I didn't know how to recover from that
point.  That's terribly embarrassing, but rather than ask for advice
or autodopeslap, I'll make a big frikin' stink and insult a bunch of
people to appease my ego."

Sounds like he needs to join a user group.

I feel sorry for the ubuntu-devel list when he hits his first dpkg
circular dependency.

-Bill
-----
New Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/