SourceForge Discontinued the Compile Farm -- Request for Help

Andy Bair pabair at mitre.org
Fri Feb 23 21:28:56 EST 2007

GNHLUG'ers,

For some unknown reason, SourceForge announced that it is discontinuing
the Compile Farm this week.  This news is very sad to me because the
projects I support depend on the compile farm to validate compilation on
many different OS's and architectures.  My friend started a thread
responding to this news.  If you like the compile farm or know of anyone
who does use the farm, I encourage you to "vote" via the thread posting
below.

https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1677652&forum_id=665363

I would love to raise a big stink and get the compile farm restored.

Sincerely,
Andy