The Debian Flamewar Strikes Back!

Tom Buskey tom at buskey.name
Tue Feb 27 12:38:15 EST 2007

On 2/27/07, Charles Farinella <cfarinella at appropriatesolutions.com> wrote:

> Tom Buskey wrote:
> > Most people seem to be doing just one distribution.  Is anyone else
> > doing multiples?
>
> Ubuntu/Kubuntu on my personal machines
> Slackware 9, 10, Centos, RedHat 7, 9, and OpenBSD (ppc & x86) on various
> servers along with some XP (where necessary) and Mac OS X.
>
> I am still looking for "The One True Way".

I don't think there is one.  Otherwise a carpenter would be using a
leatherman instead of a hammer, a  saw, a ruler, a level, a plumb bob, a
triangle, etc...

Or computer geeks would carry a screwdriver for each size screw, allen
wrenches, a knife, a hacksaw, pliers, regular wrenches, wire stripper, wire
cutter, etc instead of a leatherman ;-)