The Debian Flamewar Strikes Back! (was: ARTICLE - ESR gives up on Fedora)

Shawn K. O'Shea shawn at eth0.net
Tue Feb 27 14:01:44 EST 2007

On 2/27/07, Ted Roche <tedroche at tedroche.com> wrote:
> On Feb 27, 2007, at 8:59 AM, Tom Buskey wrote:
>
> > Most people seem to be doing just one distribution.  Is anyone else
> > doing multiples?

I've run a little bit of everything over the years, and enjoy
tinkering with various things. Good for me, since at my current place
of employment, I support various quantities of Fedora, Red Hat Linux,
Red Hat Enterprise, CentOS, SuSE, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, NetBSD,
OpenBSD, Solaris, Mac OS X, NT4, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, and a
small handful of other wacky stuff.

-Shawn