[GNHLUG] DLSLUG Monthly Meeting: January 4th - Peace Breaks Out

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Thu Jan 4 04:10:32 EST 2007

            Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Linux Users Group
                    http://www.dlslug.org/

The next regular monthly meeting of the DLSLUG will be held:
                    Thursday, January 4th, 6-8PM
at:                   Salt Hill Pub - Lebanon
                           All are welcome.

                             Agenda

6:00  Eat, Drink, and be Merry!

       A general pacifist wave washed over the DLS/GNHLUG membership
       during the Holiday season and nobody expressed interest in the
       Geek War, save one suggestion for a problem. A war without
       combatants and Generals is just not something worth doing.

       So, in the interest of Peace and Beer, the January meeting
       of the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Linux User Group will be at
       the Salt Hill Pub in Lebanon.

       We have a room reserved at Salt Hill in Lebanon for dinner
       at 6PM on the 4th - our regular meeting date.

       There is copious free parking and easy Interstate access.
       Plus, the #1 request for our meetings has been beer, and
       Salt Hill has plenty, albeit not "free, as in beer".

       Please RSVP so we can get a table of sufficient size.

---------

MAILING LISTS

    There are two primary mailman lists set up for DLSLUG, an Announce
    list and a Discuss list.  Please sign up for the Announce list
    (moderated, low-volume) to stay apprised of the group's activities
    and the Discuss list (unmoderated) for group discussion.
    Links to the mailing lists are on the webpage.

RSS FEED

    The DLSLUG-Announce mailing list is also visible as an RSS feed at:
       http://dlslug.org/xml/rss/dlslug-announce/rss.xml

Please pass this announcement along to anyone else who may be
interested.

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/